Name this Nem in 2 pictures or less

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richmond
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
To me it's not special. I like BTA that has bubbles. The color is deeper than most BTAs I have seen. But that could be lighting or camera filter and such. It looks like a new split.
 
Every nem is special...;Wacky;Wacky

I agree every nems is special. Don't let the lack of "bubbles" fool you. These animals are interesting. Sometimes they will bubble, then extend,or show no bubbles for awhile, then bubble up again. They tend do do their own thing. It's a nice one for sure!
 
Last edited:
It's a very recent split, about a week (maybe 2?) ago. I do enjoy the color. There's no color saturation or added effects on the pic. It's a little darker in person than in the photo. I thought the color was a little better than typical RBTA's.

Thanks for the responses!
 
If that's the true color, then it's beautiful. I want to see what it looks like when it is about 5"-6". Congrats on the split.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new