Names manley travis manley

Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Welcome aboard. Look forward to a build thread with pictures.
I have one called manleys water box not sure how to link it though and ita my first build so don't be to harsh lol. Jk I love criticism and learning
 
I have a build thread just no idea how to link it yet lol. Manleys waterbox check it out if you like !
I believe you copy the URL once on your build thread, then in your profile under account details there is a place to paste the link there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new