Nano advice....

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
44
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I friend of mine wants to get her husband a nano for Christmas.......So what ones do you guys recommend. She doesn't want to spend more then $200 total for the biggest one she can get or the best one she can get even if it is a bit smaller.......Let me know cause I really don't have a clue myself....I know that people like to mod them and I am sure I will help him down the road with that but for starters just the basic system is in order.....

James
 
i would go with the aquapod or the bio cube.i know you could pick one up for that amount.there are a ton of mods for them too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new