Nano Fish for Fluval Evo 13.5

I have a similar sized nano. Like everyone I have a clown (percula). I also have a Yellow Clown goby - but be warned, if he gets hungry he will nip at LPS. I have a common goby who I think of as CUC. The most unusual fish I have is a beautiful scissortail goby.

I have leathers, duncans, GSP, coralimorphs, acans and leptastrea
 
Are there any species of fish that are compatible with mushrooms, zoas, rock flower anemones and some LPS in a 13.5-gallon aquarium?
I’d do a Griessinger’s Goby.

IMO, Clowns have a place but they do get too aggressive and large for this tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new