Nano/Pico CUC vendors?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andamaite
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Andamaite

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Messages
85
Reaction score
107
Location
Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My (current) pico is tiny. My eventual nano will still be pretty small. I need very tiny critters for my CUC, and obviously in a pretty small number. I've been disheartened to find that multiple sites have order minimums that I can't hit even if I try (as I just don't need that much and anything I could top off with - like fancy macros - are out of stock).

Which vendors are best for tiny crews? The diatoms have taken hold, and a few other nasty species of algae are starting up so time is of the essence.

My LFS has had some ongoing problems with bagging the wrong animals and even empty shells so I'm reluctant to try them again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new