Nano Rainbow anemones $25

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
889
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some what I would call "nano" rainbow anemones for sale. These are maybe 1" to 2" in diameter.
They stay small usually around 2" to 3" max, at least that is how they have behaved in my nano tank. Originally from Aqua Dreams in MA, I've had the original for about 6 years so they are hardy.
I'm located in Wallingford, selling for $25 each have 8 available. Pics are all 8 separated into a holding container. The light is whiter for picture purposes and the last pic is to show how they stay small in my nano.
tempImagejlgCA4.png tempImagefskLq9.png tempImagefCtNtR.png tempImage1yM2gY.png tempImageqO8jsn.png
 
mine always die. no matter how healthy or established the tank. good luck!
 
Have you tried a rainbow anemone? For me they seem to be much hardier then a standard rbta.
I did a few months ago. My main setup is only 8g or so and pretty full. My basement tub, while 50g, didn’t seem to work. It just sorta faded away. I an AI sol running with routine water changes. Not sure what happened. Been up maybe a few years now?
 
Thats a bummer.. I had my rose bubble tips melt away put those rainbows just keep on trucking
 
Nice deal!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new