Nano-Reefer

Thanks for the big welcome, guys!!

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 3.03.52 PM.png
 
Here's some close-ups of the corals in there. I've had the acans and toxic green lepto for about 2 years, I had some decent sized zoa colonies that didn't handle the move from a few months ago.
If anyone in the Austin area (or anywhere in the US) has some cheap zoas or corals, I'd be happy to buy some! ;Penguin

IMG_2440.jpg IMG_2448.jpg IMG_2747.jpg Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 4.11.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 4.12.30 PM.png
 
Howdy, r2r!! ;Happy Long time lurker, first time posting (and joining)! I joined the hobby about 4 and a half years ago with my 20 gallon reef tank. I recently moved to a new city in Texas, and basically had to start re-stocking my tank. Here's a pic I took a few days ago.

IMG_2471.jpg
Welcome to R2R.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new