Nano sps?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diamond1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well my brother told me what seriatopora is.... The child with adhd that forgot to take his medicine today
 
Well I decided on the tough brother!!
Sunset monti
sunset monti2.jpg
 
That's a good piece. I saw a bunch of that in Memphis this week, almost picked one up
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new