Nano tank 13.5 fluval evo

Cdime712

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2020
Messages
233
Reaction score
94
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200927_150445.jpg
 
Looks great congrats I’m rocking the same program but wanted more so I made a frag system. Awesome!
 
I just bought this tank and I’ve been doing my research before putting it together. Yours exactly what
I imagined. How long it took you to get to this point. Have you done any modifications to the tank. Or are you using the original parts? How many pounds of rock did you use?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new