Nano tank Bristle worm teap

  • Thread starter Thread starter mww00ds
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mww00ds

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2021
Messages
11,272
Reaction score
14,729
Location
Colorado Springs
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I've got a fluval 13.5 gal with a 1.5 gal fuji hob refugium. Recently I've noticed atleast 1 really good sized bristle worm that I need to get out (fyi they make a great snack for cichlids ) and can't reach him with tweezer. I was wondering if anyone has made any traps small enough for a tank this small. I've also attached the pic of my tank. Please ignore the algea on the glass, Squishy the urchin ( wife named him ‍♂️) hasn't got to it yet.

20220811_184020.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new