Nano Tank dosing

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to replace my water changes with WEEKLY doses. I have a Biocube 32, i do 5 gallon weekly water changes, and the tank has been set up for 10 months. I have about 10 corals in there as of now (a lot more will be added) which take in about 10 ppm calcium and .3 dKH on the weekly (haven’t tested Mag on a weekly basis :p). I’m planning to use GFO and nopox to lower my nitrates and phosphates, but that’s besides the point. I don’t have space for a dosing pump or chemicals under my tank because there is no cabinet built into my stand. Is there a way I can dose chemicals on a weekly basis to replace the big three and trace elements? Also, which ones would you recommend for a nano tank like mine?

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to replace my water changes with WEEKLY doses. I have a Biocube 32, i do 5 gallon weekly water changes, and the tank has been set up for 10 months. I have about 10 corals in there as of now (a lot more will be added) which take in about 10 ppm calcium and .3 dKH on the weekly (haven’t tested Mag on a weekly basis :p). I’m planning to use GFO and nopox to lower my nitrates and phosphates, but that’s besides the point. I don’t have space for a dosing pump or chemicals under my tank because there is no cabinet built into my stand. Is there a way I can dose chemicals on a weekly basis to replace the big three and trace elements? Also, which ones would you recommend for a nano tank like mine?

Yes,
Buy the Red Sea ABC+ powder and Colors C and D.
The ABC+ already has colors A and B built into the power.

You have to dose ABC+ as a dry powder, but the combo gives great results!!

The ABC+ labeling should tell you how much colors C and D to dose

OP
OP
Ocean’s Piece

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes,
Buy the Red Sea ABC+ powder and Colors C and D.
The ABC+ already has colors A and B built into the power.

You have to dose ABC+ as a dry powder, but the combo gives great results!!

The ABC+ labeling should tell you how much colors C and D to dose

Thank you I will check it out!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back