Nano tanks behind the scenes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jakub
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jakub

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
137
Reaction score
22
Location
Cleveland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all know how hard it can be to work with limited filtration system space. So let's see how you go about space manager!

Hears my filtration
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1453259352.917251.jpg

It's UGLY, MESSY and yet fully functional...I will EVENTUALLY get around to organize this.

I know I'm probably one of those 10 people on r to r with such a cluster ####. but let's see
 
It's just dirty filter sock. The fan is to cool the water. I run carbon to keep the water clean and orderless. This mess support a healthy softy tank.
 
Here is what I have minus my pump for my reactor in the skimmer bay

1455175973530.jpg
 
Thanks I'll post a more recent photo of the sump with the ato and my reactor plumbing. this set up is all hooked to a 24 nano
 
I have been rising the idea of an algae scrubber. What did you use to make it just wondering trying to get ideas to fit my setup
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new