• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NanoBox Duo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mfield16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mfield16

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2020
Messages
140
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a NanoBox Duo that came with a tank I just purchased on FB. The seller was unsure of purchase date. I am not sure if it's the original or not, so I don't know how to price it.

It has a storm controller, but that's all I can gather. Is there any way to tell which array it has? What year it was built? Etc.

20200304_111448 by Mike Fielder, on Flickr

20200304_111455 by Mike Fielder, on Flickr

20200304_111501 by Mike Fielder, on Flickr

20200304_111607 by Mike Fielder, on Flickr

20200304_111519 by Mike Fielder, on Flickr

20200304_111554 by Mike Fielder, on Flickr
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new