Nanochloropsus phyto available

Brewman1987

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
604
Reaction score
506
Location
Scotland, ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I have been culturing my own phyto and have plenty available for sale. Selling 16oz bottles of the phytoplankton for $10.00, average cell count is 20 million per ml. I have been dosing at a rate of 5ml per 10 gallon with good results, pod population increased, along with water clarity improvements . I will be at the next meeting and can bring with me just let me know.

Dan
 
Just got my hands on Brewman's Brew Phyto Mix (1 liter)!
Dosed the tanks last night, thanks for the major hookup @Brewman1987 !
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1457742170.004227.jpg

Coke can in for scale.

Worth every penny!
 
Yeah I store it in the fridge after bottling, as far as shelf life I have read anywhere from a month to 6 months and people being able to start a culture with the 6 month old phyto.
 
For the meeting list I have:

Mike J- 2 bottles
Seagul- 1 bottle
Kingklown- 2 bottles

If anyone else is coming to the meeting on Sunday and would like some, either message me or post here.

Dan
 
Dan, I'd love a bottle or two but I am not going to the meeting. If someone from New London county is going up, I can send the $$ with them. Or are you ever close to down my way?
 
Dan, I'd love a bottle or two but I am not going to the meeting. If someone from New London county is going up, I can send the $$ with them. Or are you ever close to down my way?
Leslie I usually am down that way every couple weeks or so.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new