Nano's 24gallon Nanocube

Nano-Newb1983

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2009
Messages
395
Reaction score
1
Location
Saginaw, Mi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a lil list of my equipment

150w Sunpod
Cpr Aquafuge
2- K1's

Here is a FTS
019.jpg


Will add more pics later
pencil.png
 
it been running for about a year n half now

I have the 2 clowns, a 6line and scooter blenny

thanks for looking
 
Looks nice but its kinda hard to tell with that frag rack on the front... could it be moved to the left side maybe?
 
Cool cube! I love the frag rack on the magnet cleaner, I too would like to see a fts with it moved though!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new