0   0   0
Not far I'm in Miami although I do have clients out west that I visit often

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another Naples member checking in. Not sure how I missed this earlier!

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to know there's another Neapolitan Reefer, BTW your Peninsula Tank absolutely rocks.

Thanks...and I can say the same thing about your cube...beautiful. Have you looked in to the local club?

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome...there's more of us than anyone knew...lol.

OP
OP
CoralManz

CoralManz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks...and I can say the same thing about your cube...beautiful. Have you looked in to the local club?
It's getting there now all I need are my frags to start growing faster, especially my acropora. I'm yet to join, but I'll be looking into it. It would be cool to meet with local pros and attend the presentations.
Haha I thought me and dbl were the only ones. What do you guys think of the lfs around here?
I've been lurking around, but I'm here too lol. My favorite LFS by far is the Barrier Reef without they're helpful advice I would've still been in only the freshwater niche of the hobby. Plus they also put up with me for well over a year without even purchasing anything while just going there to ask a ton of questions. Fish Central seems to specialize more towards freshwater, but they're still fairly well stocked with some neat marine fish.Aquariums and Reptiles is also a top notch LFS loaded with lots of eye candy and a experienced staff lead by Viet.

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Barrier Reef was a big help to me as well a few years ago. If you haven't, as another option, check out Saltwater Solutions in Bonita. Decent store as well.

And by the way to both of you, the local club has a frag auction coming up on February 19th. Fun event if you haven't been.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 57 42.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 66 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.9%
Back