NARC December meet

Dasani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. I really wish I could make it, but I just discovered that my moms family Christmas get together is at 1 in Molton :(

OP
OP
mike_dani

mike_dani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I can say is.....

The pulled pork is so good it will make your tongue slap you upside the head looking for more

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya know, with the wind blowing gently in the direction it is now, and the very small mist of rain, I think I can smell it from here! We'll be there as soon as M@ry Ruth finishes Kyleigh's chocolate cake. :still_dreaming:

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoyed seeing some of the old gang and meeting a few new people too. As expected, the BBQ was delilcious! M@ry Ruth enjoyed the package that Dani sent her too. :angel: I think I must have left the frags that Mike gave me 'cause I can't find them. :sad:

Avis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was wonderful! Had a great time today! Mike's tank is so awesome. Love the tabling acros... Thanks so much for hosting us. Love the dogs and cats and kids...

OP
OP
mike_dani

mike_dani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoyed seeing some of the old gang and meeting a few new people too. As expected, the BBQ was delilcious! M@ry Ruth enjoyed the package that Dani sent her too. :angel: I think I must have left the frags that Mike gave me 'cause I can't find them. :sad:

Harry I found them as I was cleaning if M@ry Ruth is feeling better tomorrow I will bring them by.

OP
OP
mike_dani

mike_dani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was wonderful! Had a great time today! Mike's tank is so awesome. Love the tabling acros... Thanks so much for hosting us. Love the dogs and cats and kids...

Thanks Marcel and Nancy. Had a great time myself but now it's off to lala land.

M@ryRuth

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike you were correct - the pulled pork DID make my tounge slap my chin lookin' for the second helping. Many thanks to Dani for sending dinner for me.

I truly wish I could have been at the meeting today. I hated to miss seeing everyone and hearing all about everyone's latest reefing experiences. I'm not really ill. One of the side effects of my medication is having periods of really low energy. I didn't do a thing after noon today. Rest is the cure - I'll be fine tomorrow.

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You dont need any stinky sleep.You can sleep all you want when you are dead!!!!LOL.Tank looks great Dani.Mike has not been there to do the work so you get the credit.Tammy and Willie have enjoyed the doggie bag we brought home.I dont think they left me any.It was great to see and meet everyone.Remember the swap in January and I hope we can hold a meeting here shortly after.We are fixing to do Tammy a 75gal build so I will be hunting some exstra equip.Mike call me tomorrow after you get some rest.I hope you enjoy the frags you got.
Jason

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We really missed you M@rry Ruth.If I had known you were not gona be there I would have just stayed home.Tammy said Hi and her &Willie send their love.Me to H@rry is a lucky man and dont let him forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slowavy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The meeting was nice. I enjoyed connecting user names with faces. It was very nice of Dani and Mike to host. Your tank was marvelous and so was the pork.

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are many more places. Go to Marine Plants & Macroalgae forum on RC and check out one of the stickies that reads "Where to get marine plants".

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully you old timer narc typs already realize how much I missed being able to attend.

We did have a family problem come with loast car keys but at least noone was sick, injured or so on.

Over the years I have found the previously posted link for macro algaes have been one of the most consistant with the largest selection. Even if they are out of stock now for the winter.

florida aqua farms has also been consistent but has less selection of the macros. They are excellent for the phyto, rotifers, and nutrients though.

my .02

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%

Back