Nashville Swap ??

jmuzzey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be traveling through nashville on the 23rd, is there an entry fee or anyting? Just looking for information on this swap, thank you.

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was free to the public for entry.It was our first swap and we had a blast.If you are in the area it is more than worth your while to swing in and pick up some great deals on corals & equip.I will post the location in a moment.
Jason

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the addy info.
January 23rd. 12:00 till 5:00 pm.
Kingwood Heights Church of Christ
115 East. MTCS Rd.
Murfreesboro,TN. 37129
Hope this helps those who needed info.
Jason

bamastunter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm for sure in and bringing a buddy of mine with if his tank doesn't crash(lol) can't wait to see this for myself looking forward to meeting some of you guys put a few faces with names

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure you bring plenty of money.If you are like me I found so many things I wanted I ended up using all my cash and then went to using my debit card.It is the kid in the candy store syndrome.LOL

OP
OP
BHAMR6

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What sucked was you would be in this kind of line you would see something you liked and buy it but then get 2 tables down and see it for less or something bigger... I went through $200 in about 3 minutes :bigsmile:

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lThat is easy to do.Come to our table first if you are gona go through it that fast.LOL

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I walk out with any money in my pocket after a day of selling, it was a good day. Especially when I spend $600 or more at a swap (definitely not unheard of;)). The main reason I sell is so I can buy. If I can get Jenn to go on more errands, I'll be able to pick up even more:D.

I've got nearly 500 frags of all kinds. Not all will make the trip, but I expect to bring at least half;). I've put in three nearly 8 hour days fragging since Monday...

bamastunter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man can't wait now that I found out I just needed bulbs and not new ballasts that frees up a couple hundred more for livestock ordered new bulbs today and the tank fund is @ $300 my goal is $500 by swap weekend that way I can fill up my tank

scubalauren

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would really like to make it. Is BARF going to have a table too? Maybe we could all have a couple of things to throw in and try to sell for the club. That is, if it's not too late to get a table.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back