OP
OP
BHAMR6

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's hard to even call it a swap it was way bigger than that... I might be wrong but i thought someone said over 300 people last yr.. Best one i have seen

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go but thats a bit of a ride for me. If it works out I might go but wont be setting up but would want to bring a few things to sell. Ill have to see if anybody has enough room in there tank for me to put them in.

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you don't go you will be missing out! this is one of the best in the south east! lots of people.... lots of coral.... lots of energy.... you will be missing out if you don't go!
Kathy

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you don't go you will be missing out! this is one of the best in the south east! lots of people.... lots of coral.... lots of energy.... you will be missing out if you don't go!
Kathy

LOL Its just so hard for me to get off. I want to hope it will work out so I can.
Oh BTW the Flames are doing great. They stay out all the time now and the male flashs to his girl on a reglar basics. I'll need a few more different wrasses around tax time. ;)

Y-Diver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this December 23rd or January 23rd? I suppose it is January 23rd as that is a Saturday.... I unfortunately won't be around :squigglemouth:

mstwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A gentle reminder - everybody was not on here last year, so could someone post more complete information as to where, when, what to expect, etc.

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you go to the MTRC forum they have all the info there.Hope to see everyone there.Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!!
Jason,Tammy&Willie

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the MTRC Website!

They only registered 250 or so last year, but I feel certain there were at least 500. W had 250-300 back when I was running them (three years ago now?), and I think they've only grown since then. Last year, the influx of people didn't seem to slow down until right before the raffles.

brandon2432

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to work it out to be off that weekend and the wife already knows I will be gone.lol That was my first swap 2 years ago and I loved it. I cant wait but the way time flys it will be here before you know it.

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We were there last year . The room was full for sure. Lots of Great Raffles i remember.

Anyway, if any one wants to pre order at our site, i will bring corals to you !

Tina
www.wetthumbfrags.net

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 67 32.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back