Naso Tang. Tumor? Wart?

Robertellis30

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
546
Reaction score
476
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, today I’ve noticed my naso tang has a bump on its fin. Never seen this before. Doesn’t seem to be affecting his swimming or appetite.

Anyone have any ideas?

C07068E9-858E-46CF-A143-EBD4867000F0.jpeg 7C8D1207-2897-44FB-99C2-FC84616D8580.jpeg 662B9460-6FB3-492F-8B27-6B314FB2B127.jpeg F5E37227-2004-4F7A-8564-6D314BE9F6CE.jpeg
 
Sorry can't see much from the pictures.
 
Definitely a bump. LOL, sorry I had to. Well it does not appear to be lymph. Could be a tumor, subdermal infection, a picture not under blues would help.

Now that’s a dad joke! Lol

Hopefully these are better.

C49300FE-FB25-49DA-8CFF-B6F27A6B8C69.jpeg 36493739-B39E-428A-B33D-C5543F670CC2.jpeg 60BE999C-CF2D-442C-8775-3569326BB204.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new