Nasty clownfish

Jesterrace

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This solidifies the reason why the nostalgia of clown has it’s limitations and I forgo owning them period. If I need to work on my tank I’ll do so not having to worry about a blasted clownfish.

Agreed, add in the dime a dozen factor and it makes them even less appealing. I admit I had a snowflake occ for a month or two in my first tank and it was a jerk from the get go. Probably the most memorable thing about owning that little butthead was the fact that it tried to bully my juvie Melanurus once to often. The Melanurus gave that little punk what for for the next couple of days (even grabbed it by the tail and shook it like a ragdoll). I've never taken so much joy in seeing a fish get beat up. :D

Stuartmercer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm leaning more towards this.
1175497c59f7417fa403d38c1fe446c2.jpg
i turned mine into that

Stuartmercer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine use to get aggressive. Chased her around for 20 minutes by hand til she almost had a heart attack and then scooped her up. Think she got the point. No issues anymore.

They are semi trainable like dogs.
Man I miss my triggers.
you can "train" triggers?

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There is always a tank alpha. Might as well be the hand.

Jettareefer223

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, add in the dime a dozen factor and it makes them even less appealing. I admit I had a snowflake occ for a month or two in my first tank and it was a jerk from the get go. Probably the most memorable thing about owning that little butthead was the fact that it tried to bully my juvie Melanurus once to often. The Melanurus gave that little punk what for for the next couple of days (even grabbed it by the tail and shook it like a ragdoll). I've never taken so much joy in seeing a fish get beat up. :D
Haha my melanurus doesn’t take **** from anybody he’ll throw down and tussle with “satin” my nine year old one eyed purple tang. Then still on fire and PO’d go take out a few of my trochus snails :rolleyes:. That’s amazing I can totally see even juvenile making a name for itself. :D

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 85 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back