Nautilis II Reef Dosing Pump $175+shipping

  • Thread starter Thread starter LegoZ81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LegoZ81

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
775
Reaction score
7
Location
IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nautilis II Reef Dosing Pump $175 plus shipping
dosing.jpg


2partbottle.jpg

2 x 5 gallon water jugs can be used for 2part dosing

INCLUDES:
The pump like all of them is reconditioned medical equipment. I have had it for 2 or 3 years. I purchased it directly from:
Products : "The Nautilis II"

I have 6 feet of the 85ml/h replacement dosing tubing. This is what wears and needs to be replaced every 6months-1year. This is $23.85 worth of replacement tubing. This is a must have as you will find it will fail at the worst time if you don't have it on hand.
I do have the full line set for both the dual channel (non drip) and single channel (drip). The dual is 85ml/hr per channel and the single is 300ml/hr.
The extra single channel is a $7.95 value.
1 gallon worth of bulk Calcium and Alk (prestone driveway heat and soda ash)
I will include all of this and the 5gal bottles to dose from (12 bux each new) for the $175 plus shipping.

Bottles can be left out for shipping. I'll drop $5 off the price as I will throw them in the trash if you don't want them. I just added on as a freebie.

More information can be found here:
Products : "The Nautilis II"

Please let me know if you have any questions.
 
Great setup to get you up and running right away!
 
You'd have to make sure that the silicone dosing lines that run over the rotor are equal length and initially "calibrate" it by dosing into measuring cups to ensure the rate is the same, but it should be doable.
from their site though:
2-Channel Dosing Included - The Nautilis II comes complete with a 2-channel tubing set, which will allow you to dose BOTH components of a 2-component system simultaneously. It's capable of dosages from 7.2 mL/DAY up to 1/2 gallon/day.
So for small systems this should work.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new