• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Navy Tort colonies

Big E

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have these two massive pieces for sale. They are very thick in diameter......think middle finger size and 4" long.

Upper one-- $150
Lower one-- $165

Shipping will be between $30-55 depending on your location so please supply your zip code.

45500197142_87b9ffe052_c.jpg

This coral is dark blue through and through and makes a huge impact of color in any reef.

Mother colony--

]
35460295763_6c0efa358f_c.jpg

OP
OP
Big E

Big E

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cali Tort has green on the body/branches.

My Navy Tort is pure blue all the way down to the base, inner branches, ect. ........there is no green

cali tort.jpg

Centurio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My cali tort in my main sps tank never gets any green on the body, polyps, etc. It's completely blue. It's dependent on light and tank conditions.

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Navy Tort is significantly more blue than a Cali and a different color than the Oregon. It is a great piece for the blue-loving acropora head... and one of the most mentioned in my tank when people come over. You can take Ed's word for it that this piece is really nice and also different.

Centurio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Navy Tort is significantly more blue than a Cali and a different color than the Oregon. It is a great piece for the blue-loving acropora head... and one of the most mentioned in my tank when people come over. You can take Ed's word for it that this piece is really nice and also different.

Wasn't disputing it all. Was just curious.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 58 42.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 67 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.8%
Back