NB’s AIO Peninsula Build

anddak

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@NB Reefer, hi there. I love your setup. I've been looking into options to upgrade to a larger peninsula in a year or so and I've been toying with the idea of building my own stand.

I am in the sam situation the waterbox and/or red sea AIO peninsula's are too large and the IM is too small, the Fiji Cube looks to be the perfect size.

If it's not a big favour to ask, would it be possible to ask you for the outside measurements of that tank? I found it on their website, but I would like to know if it's exactly 90x40x40 or is it a few millimetres different? Also out of that 90cm length, how wide is the sump?

Thank you in advance!

Leo.LA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to upgrade my Fluval Evo 13.5g to this because it's perfect size for me, not too big and not too small. Watching this thread and I might need your help in the near future. !

OP
OP
NB Reefer

NB Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

It's been a while since I have updated this thread. Photos because it's not true if there is not a pic. This tank is PACKED. I don't even know if I can name everything that is in there. Picked up some fire torches in the last few months. A dragonsoul, hocus pocus, grim reaper, aussie gold and rasta. There are some dope shrooms in there too. I need to get some photos of them. Time to start a new tank. Hahaha. Pardon the algae. I'm currently battling some GHA but other than that everything and everyone seems to be happy. Thank you all for following. Let me know if there are any questions. @HotManwich check out that RFA!!!

IMG_6684.jpg
IMG_6685.jpg
IMG_6687.jpg
IMG_6686.jpg
IMG_6683.jpg
IMG_6688.jpg
IMG_6690.jpg
IMG_6689.jpg

Cheeze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank and setup looks amazing!
I've been wanting to get back into the hobby after a 12 year hiatus and happen to be seriously considering the Fiji 38 Peninsula for a mixed reef setup, I think you may have convinced me 100%!
A lot has changed in the equipment and lingo since I had my setup, so if OK with you I'd like to watch this thread and ask for your advice and recommendations once I do get the tank?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back