NCAA tourney

  • Thread starter Thread starter surfn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I know, I couldnt believe that. It played out ok though since I had Ohio st playing Tennessee on my bracket.
 
Ct_Vol....sorry about the Vols just barely losing against Ohio State. Although I'm a South Carolina fan (although they just flat out blew this year in basketball as always) I have to root for the SEC teams. The Vols started off absolutely draining the threes and got to a big lead. I guess they just couldn't finish it off and come back. You gotta admit that that was one heck of a block by Oden at the end there.

Who do you have in your bracket now?

I still have Florida, Kansas, UCLA, and Georgetown.
 
Yeah, it sucked... They came out stone cold in the second half... And couldn't BUY a dang free throw... I just hate that I stayed up so late watching it... :( Nah it was a good game though, and looking forward to next year... We return everyone except Bradshaw...

I have Florida, UCLA, Memphis, Kansas, and UNC
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new