(Near) Future reefer from Belgium

toekietoekie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I'm a 22 years old student from Belgium. I've been keeping freshwater tanks since I was 12 years old and I think I finally feel confident enough to start with saltwater. I currently have a small tank with some cardinal shrimp. An 800 liter planted tank (210 gallon) with small community fish and a 1200 liter tank with a 300 liter sump. (320 gallon + 80 gallon) that currently houses cichlids.

When I want to do something I want to do it right, so of course it is this last tank that I want to convert to a massive reef tank in the near future. So I'll probably be making a whole ton of new posts with all my questions that I haven't been able to find an answer to yet.

Glad to be here!

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Toekietoekie welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 55.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back