NEBRASKA- member, send me another PM !

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
3,156
Reaction score
929
Location
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked my PM's and one was from a member here in Nebraska, but I must have accidentally deleted it, so please try again.
Kevin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new