NEBRASKA- member, send me another PM !

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
3,156
Reaction score
929
Location
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked my PM's and one was from a member here in Nebraska, but I must have accidentally deleted it, so please try again.
Kevin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new