OP
OP
Stege_saurus

Stege_saurus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's quite a great tank. We love the symbiotic relationships, like the clowns & anemones. I have some bad health issues and almost got out of the hobby, but I can't quit ! I'll just need help here and there. So, we have a 93g rimless that was going to be a home for them, but we'll see how things go after surgery in a couple weeks. The 55g we have was supposed to be temporary, but that was three years ago. The rock in it was bought from The Fish Store back in the late 90's. An older lady was retiring so we bought what she had.
Well I hope everything goes good! I'll try and shoot you a message the next time we are able to travel up that way.
Good luck with the surgery and happy reefing!

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We also buy youngsters, to watch grow. We want a horn cowfish, but they get up to 8"-10", the larger species are up to 15". We will get another clown trigger, for sure !

OP
OP
Stege_saurus

Stege_saurus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We also buy youngsters, to watch grow. We want a horn cowfish, but they get up to 8"-10", the larger species are up to 15". We will get another clown trigger, for sure !
We are a bit hesitant ourselves with the cowfish, we also wanted to get a trigger but haven't found one that is a good option for us.

ReefChefIII

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’m super new to salt, have done freshwater for years. My tank so far is a 55gal with 2 anemone and a clown and damsel. Would be interested in you two helping me along the way with questions if they ever arise I’m in Lincoln.

OP
OP
Stege_saurus

Stege_saurus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’m super new to salt, have done freshwater for years. My tank so far is a 55gal with 2 anemone and a clown and damsel. Would be interested in you two helping me along the way with questions if they ever arise I’m in Lincoln.
Feel free to message me here anytime! I'll answer to the best of my knowledge!

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to a pain in the butt of reefing.....no, just kidding.
It can get difficult, but reefing is also very exciting and rewarding. Feel free to chat and ask any questions you wish. We all should get together, sounds fun.
Kevin

kput

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have:
120g reef aquarium
55g freshwater planted
15g axolotl tank
Are we the same person? I'm in Omaha, have a 120g Reef, 55g Axolotl tank, and 20g freshwater planted community (plus a 5g and 7g nano tanks lol)

I noticed you guys talking about Longhorn Cowfish. I just got my 120g reef tank (rock, sand, and fuge established 4+ years) and my first addition will be a Cowfish. Planning on a nice peaceful stock list, and taking things slow. I plan on having Fish Freaks order me in a Cowfish in about 2-3 weeks once I'm confidend the tank is running well. (1 black molly inhabiting currently to keep some deitrus floating around)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

• I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 97 80.8%
  • Other.

Back