Need a few ID's from the experts!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmoore92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bmoore92

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2014
Messages
441
Reaction score
6
Location
Birmingham, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a few I got in some package deals. I want to trade them so I need some names as you all know that's how it works.

1) pretty sure it's a purple style
image.jpg

image.jpg

2)
image.jpg

3)
image.jpg
image.jpg

4)
image.jpg

image.jpg

5)I think monti undata
image.jpg

Couple
More on the next post
 
1) stylo
2) acro
3) acro
4) montipora setosa
5) monti, possibly undata
6) acro
7) acro
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new