Need a file for MP40 dry side housing

  • Thread starter Thread starter TARHEEL78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
1,497
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I dropped one of mine recently and the plastic housing is trashed. I have searched but couldn't find anything online. If you have one please let me know, thanks!
 
You might call the company and see if they will sell you one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new