Need a hand

phillrodrigo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
808
Reaction score
13
Location
quaker hill ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone near me good at fragging zoas. I may need a hand soon doing a bunch for ffm. I wanna try to get them going soon
 
I have minimal experience but would love to sit in and learn if possible. Let me know.
 
I have no issue with it. I'm not that great either. I can frag my purples like a champ but the other ones can be hit or miss. Not trying to destroy my zoas for them to all float away
 
sorry but I am an equipment guy ....... do any of you local guys have a handful of cheato
 
Thanks
 
I've got some but it has some red flatworms in it. If you are really desperate you could dip it.

Phil, I'd help you but I'm nervous about fragging your nice zoas; I've only fragged my low end ones.
 
No hurry i can wait thamks Leslie
 
I could help ya if you bring them my way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new