Need a light suggestion Waterbox 135.4

  • Thread starter Thread starter bcarl77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bcarl77

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2017
Messages
902
Reaction score
466
Location
Tampa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently rocking 3 Radion XR15 G4 pros with diffusers over my mixed reef a WB 135.4. I am keeping the SPS in the center at roughly 12inches below the surface. I am up to 90% and getting around 200 PAR on ghe center SPS zone.

I want to increase PAR in the area and create better spread and reduce shadowing in the center of the tank. I would like to switch the center light only. Thoughts between the XR30 G5, Sky, Straton, Coral Care?
C584BA21-5189-4495-B3CC-21AA7786A84D.jpeg
 
you may be able to bring your outside radions closer to center and get a higher par there while not actually losing to much from the edges. Just a thought.
 
you may be able to bring your outside radions closer to center and get a higher par there while not actually losing to much from the edges. Just a thought.
I had this setup before but the shadowing wasn’t great. So I widened out a bit from the original location.
 
Well you could always do the t5 hybrid. I love the mix and shadowing would be all but eliminated
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new