Need a Mastertronic Expert for Help

Did you test the new magnetic stirrer? I am having an issue with api nitrate tests as well. They are coming out 10x lower than my salifert test kits. I read there is another update for the machine that you can only get by request to customer support. It has been 24 hours and I still have not gotten a response. I am going to do a visual inspection of the test now.
Could you elaborate what update is that? Thanks.
 
So I just checked and it seems they pushed the update without notification. If I am not mistaken I was on 01.05.66 and now it appears it is 01.05.68.

It does appear to have improved the test but it still seams to be way off. From the look of my salifert test I am 25-30ppm. Mastertronic is now reading right under 8. This was a new API test kit from BRS opened last week.
318819818_1358766234939978_3539904335838868206_n.jpg
319872676_1353456962157492_5564070001218764116_n.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.9%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new