Need a name! (Part #2?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter James_O
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What should I name my clownfish pair?


  • Total voters
    20
I have decided!

Their new names are Leo and Mona! (And yes, I can tell them apart... sort of ;))
Congrats!
01-leonardo-da-vinci-book-talk.jpg
ART_AHOD_DaVinci01_md.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new