Need a powerhead cover for nero 5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shrader18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shrader18

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just woke up to see my brittle star chopped up. He is still alive but chewed up pretty good. Is there a cover out there? I'd like to get a BTA but not at this point. TIA for any thoughts or help
 
I'm using this Nero 5 guard that was remixed from this. It keeps my tiniest gobies/snails away from the pump :)
 
I use this one from iSea Live on my Nero 5 and I like it -- you can't POINT the pump by pivoting it on the magnet anymore but I live with that for extra safety for some of my inverts:

iSea Live Nero 5 Guard -- Black (PETG)

*this guy's videos of the design/print process (on YouTube) are pretty cool,,, plus I think he gives away the designs free if you want to print your own and have access to a 3D printer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new