Need a top down viewer!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,832
Reaction score
20,926
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well I finally dropped my viewer for the last time. It's gone now lol.


I need a new one asap and cant seem to find one an di just don't have the time to make one. Looking for at least 12x12 inch. The one I had was from reefmania.net but they seem to be no longer around.

Anyone know where i can get one?
 
I love avast! i looked on the site and didn't see any though looking for the box an not the port hole round viewer. maybe ill send him an email
 
salty supply com has a coral viewer
 
Let me just say, I was blow away by the email I got, asking for my address, and that my new viewer would be there in a few days!

Ben Su, owner of Building An Obsession acrylics in Texas had emailed me personally after he saw this thread, and offered to make me one for free. I got it last week and its perfect!

I just wanted to give a well deserved thank you and shout out for the amazing service and even more amazing acrylic work.

Thanks again Ben. You are the man!! I use this thing every day!


IMG_2724_zps4b7nwvjv.jpg


IMG_2725_zpsemdr0oqi.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new