Need a Worm ID

Squishie89

Glub Glub
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
3,080
Reaction score
243
Location
Rockville, MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dozens of these have shown up in my CQT. List of equipment and how I started here; http://wamas.org/forums/topic/74714-coral-quarantine-tank-need-some-reassurance/ All corals were dipped in Bayer. Only other things added other than equipment was some stomatellas months ago from my temporary system.



They seem to be maybe a ribbon worm. That is the closest I have come up with. I looked at one under my (not so great) microscope. No signs of any bristles. Working on trying to upload the videos taken from microscope.















 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new