OP
GoPitt88

GoPitt88

Pitt Basketball is BACK!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, my new member of my reef arrived this morning. Got a Squamosa from Diver's Den. Hopefully she does well. Floated the bag for about 40 minutes, inspected it, then put her in. Keeping fingers crossed [emoji16]
8e391291d9d2f3dfae900dd43d76cf11.jpg

Sorry, but my phone takes crappy pictures. Is there a good iPhone camera app that I can use?

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! Heres a bad pic of the big boy thta came for me today....just got burped wasnt happy about it...
20180901_104057.jpg

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue squammy from world wide corals.heres a not so mad pic...
20180901_173013.jpg
20180901_173027.jpg

Oshengems

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice it’s liking that light it opened up really nice and right away, don’t touch it for a few weeks let it settle and adjust to your system and lights if it’s open it’s happy.

https://reefnutrition.com/product_phyto_feast.php

It’s not necessary but i feel its good overall i buy these to feed my sponges, feather duster, porcelain crabs and yellow sea cucumber and any other filter feeder I have I think benefits but most important my clam feeding is not Necessary but I feel important I also dust my rocks off weekly for detritus with my turkey baster I figure
It helps as well

OP
OP
GoPitt88

GoPitt88

Pitt Basketball is BACK!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice it’s liking that light it opened up really nice and right away, don’t touch it for a few weeks let it settle and adjust to your system and lights if it’s open it’s happy.

https://reefnutrition.com/product_phyto_feast.php

It’s not necessary but i feel its good overall i buy these to feed my sponges, feather duster, porcelain crabs and yellow sea cucumber and any other filter feeder I have I think benefits but most important my clam feeding is not Necessary but I feel important I also dust my rocks off weekly for detritus with my turkey baster I figure
It helps as well

I have Reef Chilli. Is that good?

Oshengems

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Reef Chilli. Is that good?

I do reef roids x2-3 Times a week I’m sure it helps since they filter the water but don’t quote me but I never spot feed it just toss is it in the water pumps all on I have mostly sps I have lots of flow and let them catch what they can, I see my porcelain crabs go CRAZY!!!!! When I add any of that stuff they go on turbo filtering

CNDReef

Formally Toomanyfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, my new member of my reef arrived this morning. Got a Squamosa from Diver's Den. Hopefully she does well. Floated the bag for about 40 minutes, inspected it, then put her in. Keeping fingers crossed [emoji16]
8e391291d9d2f3dfae900dd43d76cf11.jpg

Sorry, but my phone takes crappy pictures. Is there a good iPhone camera app that I can use?
Try aquarium cam , it’s created by a member here on r2r

Oshengems

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's only 2.5". I thought you should feed clams that small, no?

Mine was about that size when I got it still pretty small I don’t necessarily feed it I bought phytoplankton when I first got it then months later bought another but once it’s settle you won’t need to but it won’t hurt neither if you wanna give it that extra nutrition won’t hurt

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back