Need advice on lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter txmk4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

txmk4

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2022
Messages
87
Reaction score
24
Location
houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Radion g6 pro or is there a better option?
 
Depends on what you're putting it on, what you're trying to grow/keep!
What are the tank parameters you're looking to put it on?
 

Illumagic X4 - Reef Pro - Dalua​

Comes with lifetime waranty :)
 
Depends on what you're putting it on, what you're trying to grow/keep!
What are the tank parameters you're looking to put it on?
Just restarted my tank, planning on going sps tank
 
What size tank?

I feel radions are overhyped

Personally lots of budget friendly options to very high end. I run budget friendly, don’t need a lot of bells and whistles.

Popbloom, noopsyche, smatfarm,

Been testing the new REEFB lights and really like them
 
What size tank?

I feel radions are overhyped

Personally lots of budget friendly options to very high end. I run budget friendly, don’t need a lot of bells and whistles.

Popbloom, noopsyche, smatfarm,

Been testing the new REEFB lights and really like them
220 gallons
 
220 gallons

I ran 5 noopsyche k7 over my 7’ 210. Unfortunately it was before I owned my par meter. Ran as a healthy mixed reef.

Had planned to ad 1 more and two 36” bars when I planned on pushing toward sps. Haven’t gotten there yet

The new noopsyche lights are lower wattage but supposedly more efficient and only $139 each
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new