Need an id on a big hermit.

Dixie_reefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
783
Reaction score
59
Location
Clarksville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I caught this guy in the bay in Port St. Joe Fl a few weeks ago and need an id. He is in my 10gal fowlr at the moment and he along with the striped hermit i found will be going into the fuge when I upgrade.
IMAG5274_zpsea60d889.jpg
 
They're everywhere here. Would be nice to know if they're tank/fish etc and/or reef safe.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
While I was still in fl, he did not harm my sister's fish and he ignores the clown in this particular tank.
 
well he looks okay to me but i would watch him he dosent have red eyes or really big claws with black tips, ao yea just watch that lil guy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new