Need an ID on a email please

MrsBugmaster

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
5,399
Reaction score
24,503
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title should say snail not email lol
Thought this was a good guy, nassarius snail. Had it for a couple years. Today I added more snails cause they keep dying. Tonight I saw this guy on top of one of my new snails. Is this one of the bad ones that kill other snails and that is why I can’t keep any snails?
555FF643-BDC0-4397-9DAF-2C9637AB58C9.jpeg
 
Title should say snail not email lol
Thought this was a good guy, nassarius snail. Had it for a couple years. Today I added more snails cause they keep dying. Tonight I saw this guy on top of one of my new snails. Is this one of the bad ones that kill other snails and that is why I can’t keep any snails?
555FF643-BDC0-4397-9DAF-2C9637AB58C9.jpeg
Whelk snail, often confused with nassarius and strombus snail
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new