Need an iD on this coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hbear8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hbear8

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C94C1D01-14A9-4651-92C8-3C6550FBD414.jpeg
iD on this coral? And what would be a good price/ trade value?
 
I believe it's a war favia.
Not sure on price all depends on how big of piece your selling.
I bought mine for 40 and it was baobab the size of a tennis ball cut in half.
 
Upvote 0
I believe it's a war favia.
Not sure on price all depends on how big of piece your selling.
I bought mine for 40 and it was baobab the size of a tennis ball cut in half.
Was thinking the whole thing, but i have a war favia and this is not it its very orange
 
Upvote 0
Sorry the picture looks red to me. But I had an acid rain that was red and green with bright green spots still considered a war. Could also be a madman war I believe those are orange from the ones I've seen.
 
Upvote 0
Size/scale is difficult to tell from pic. However, if it is orange with yellow eyes, could be a jack o lantern leptoseris.
 
Upvote 1

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new