Need an ID

So while cleaning my glass today I noticed a worm on the scrapper then I found all these. So small not sure if they are bristles, can anyone positive ID these?

Those look like Detrius worms. You possibly overfeeding
 
Dorvilladae worms
 
So while cleaning my glass today I noticed a worm on the scrapper then I found all these. So small not sure if they are bristles, can anyone positive ID these?

Those look like Detrius worms. You possibly overfeeding
Detrius worms, wow a new one on me. Where do they come from?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new