Need assistance with an Open Box purchase

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2013
Messages
1,867
Reaction score
297
Location
Blackwood, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @BRS, I sent an email but not sure if anyone received it. I recently ordered an open box Klir DI-4 filter which was graded an “A” on your site. I watched a YouTube tutorial video and realized the filter is missing the main collector spool(to roll up the used up fleece) and 2 tube looking things that sit inside the bottom half of the filter. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Dan
 
Hey @BRS, I sent an email but not sure if anyone received it. I recently ordered an open box Klir DI-4 filter which was graded an “A” on your site. I watched a YouTube tutorial video and realized the filter is missing the main collector spool(to roll up the used up fleece) and 2 tube looking things that sit inside the bottom half of the filter. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Dan

Hey Dan,
Sorry to hear about the missing parts. Can you send me a PM with your order number? I'd be happy to get this over to our customer service team and have them reach out to you!
 
Hey Dan,
Sorry to hear about the missing parts. Can you send me a PM with your order number? I'd be happy to get this over to our customer service team and have them reach out to you!

No problem! PM coming your way now. Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new