Need Controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amarinb04
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Amarinb04

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I’m messaging to see if anyone in south Florida area has this controller for the Reef Octopus RODC 5500s pump? My controller isn’t working, thanks.
IMG_8297.png
IMG_8265.jpeg
 
Have you tried getting in contact with lfs or your local fish club?
 
Checked local fish stores, facebook, offer up, eBay. This is my last resort going to reef to reef. I’ll try a local group thanks.
 
Coralvue support sucks. I open a ticket for my skimmer and they never heard back from them . Look the other day and it now says Resolved after 50 days I am glad they think so
 
Coralvue support sucks. I open a ticket for my skimmer and they never heard back from them . Look the other day and it now says Resolved after 50 days I am glad they think so
I have had no issues with CoralVue support but when I first got my Hydros I was posting any questions on the Hydros forum. Eventually I was answering questions on the forum also. I know they do reply to support tickets but sometime the replies will get sent to the junk mail folder. That may have happened and they did not get a reply from you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new