Need coral id

  • Thread starter Thread starter hnav94
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hnav94

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
50
Reaction score
32
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000002792.jpg

Bought a second hand tank and I'm new to the hobby so I don't know what the previous owner had added, I know this is an sps but that's it. I accidentally broke it off the plug while shooting some aptasia, I've glued it back on a fresh plug but I'd like to do some research on it while I watch it grow (hopefully)
 
Im kinda poopy at sps ID but it looks like an acropora? but to be fair i think most sps look like acropora so that might be wrong o_O:face-in-clouds:
 
1000002792.jpg

Bought a second hand tank and I'm new to the hobby so I don't know what the previous owner had added, I know this is an sps but that's it. I accidentally broke it off the plug while shooting some aptasia, I've glued it back on a fresh plug but I'd like to do some research on it while I watch it grow (hopefully)
Garf bonsai
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new