Need equipment suggestions

Erick Merfeld

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2015
Messages
141
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 55 gallon tank. DIY sump but haven't decided if I'm gonna use the 20 long or 29 for the sump. What do you all suggest? Also need help deciding what I put in the sump.

Skimmer?
Return pump?
Overflow?
RO system?
 
29g sump - cause you can never have a big enough sump
bubble king skimmer - since you did not provide a budget, I assume money is not object
Vectra Return Pump
If tank is not drilled, I'd do a glass holes overflow
RO - Spectrapure
 
Sorry money is object lol what other suggestions do you have that won't break the bank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new