Need help...Apex fusion problems

MattDaReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost power the other day for 5minutes. Since then the app doesn't work. Well the app opens I can sign in then asks to link apex. go thought the steps to set it up and no go. I get "cannot connect to a local network" I must connect to a wifi to browse and configure apex. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it multiple times. I can reach it using my laptop so I know that the wifi is working. Any ideas what is going on.

itsken37

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost power the other day for 5 minutes. Since then the app doesn't work. Well the app opens I can sign in then asks to link apex. go thought the steps to set it up and no go. I get "cannot connect to a local network" I must connect to a wifi to browse and configure apex. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it multiple times. I can reach it using my laptop so I know that the wifi is working. Any ideas what is going on.
Rest the apex. there is a small hole in the bottom of the probe module that you can stick a toothpick or something into it, you know. That's how i fixed it

BlueCursor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Script out programming and take a backup first! When you reset, I think everything is lost.

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Script out programming and take a backup first! When you reset, I think everything is lost.
I’ve had to reset multiple times over the past 24 hours all my scripts are still in place. Still important to check!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 67 34.4%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back