Need Help Apex problems

MattDaReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost power the other day for 5minutes. Since then the app doesn't work. Well the app opens I can sign in then asks to link apex. go thought the steps to set it up and no go. I get "cannot connect to a local network" and I must connect to a wifi to browse and configure. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it multiple times.
I can reach it using my laptop so I know that the wifi is working.

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would try powering down the Apex for 10 sec and then restarting. When our power goes down the wifi comes back slower than the Apex does and there's always some wacky stuff. Once the wifi comes back up fully about half the time i have to unplug the apex brain then power back up.

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would try powering down the Apex for 10 sec and then restarting. When our power goes down the wifi comes back slower than the Apex does and there's always some wacky stuff. Once the wifi comes back up fully about half the time i have to unplug the apex brain then power back up.
nevermind, didn't read far enough to see it's reachable through laptop. Don't have any idea on the app, never had it be different from the apex fusion web portal.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 18.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back